As you make the commitment to SERVE, you will be joining a larger team in raising up a new generation of believers and ministering to the needs of those of all generations! You’ll have all the training and support you need to make your service count. Consider the areas listed that could best benefit from your gifts. Inside this brochure are descriptions of service opportunities for you to consider. Decide where you could best use your gifts to serve God by pouring into the lives of our children, students, adults and guests on Sundays! Fill out the enclosed card and put it in the offering basket, the information desk or even drop it by our office. We believe there is something for everyone! We’d love to have YOU on our team!
We are asking you to please indicate your interest and make a one year commitment to serve (not every week!) for August 15-August 16. We will do our best to match your service preferences!
Stay tuned for volunteer training information and ways you can indicate your interest!
- Worship Environment – Prepare the physical space for our ministries to create a comfortable and dynamic worship environment.
- Guest Services- Welcome guests into our facility on Sunday mornings. All members of this team will greet guests and help them find their place. These team members will serve 1 hour per week every couple of weeks– rotating schedule serving at either 8:15-9:15; 9:15-10:15; 10:15-11:15
- Info desk- you’ll answer questions about upcoming events, hand out and collect registration forms.
- Hospitality/Food- Some members of this team serve in the Café and prepare the coffee and biscuits.
- Greeters- welcome guests and provide information
- Kid Check in/nursery floater – assist guests with young children get registered and float and make sure nursery needs are met.
- Parking Lot greeters- welcome guests and provide security
- Guest Follow Up- reach out to new guests in requested ways.
- Tech Team – Run the sound board, computer or lighting to create an engaging worship environment.
- Publicity- Promote church events and the day’s message through social media
- Explore Kids- share the vision to create irresistible experiences that draw our kids into a growing relationship with God. You can change how they see their world and their future!
- Pre K Children’s Church- You will lead activities for those ages 3- 5 that surround the Explore Kids Worship lesson of the day during either the 8:45 or the 11 service.
- K2 Children’s Church- You will lead activities for those in Kindergarten-2nd grade that surround the Explore Kids Worship lesson of the day during either the 8:45 or the 11 service.
- Explore Kids (Large Group) Worship- The Explore Kids Large Group Team provides our kids with dynamic worship through storytelling, skits, games and music each Sunday from 9:45-10:45.
- Small Group leaders- Facilitate intentional discussion and “do life” with a group of 5-10 students during the 9:45-10:45 hour. If you are looking for a way to participate in real, tangible, relational ministry, this is the place for you! This will be a more frequent service opportunity, as we really want some consistency here for 1 year at a time.
- Pre-K-Adventure Kids
- Lower Elementary- Quest Kids
- Upper Elementary- Journey Kids
- Students (7th-12th grade; upperclassmen are encouraged to serve)
- Nursery volunteer- (bed babies room; First Steps rooms) provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean and efficient care to our children.
- Resource Team- gather and organize all materials (would happen BEFORE Sunday morning) for Explore Kids for each group’s leaders and activities, so the leaders only have to arrive and serve. This behind the scenes work is very important!